Joining the Developer program has benefits!
- - Get API's
- - Get Scope documents
- - Get Design assistance
- - Get Source Code
- - Get specific demonstrations showing you how to:
- - secure critical infrastructures electronically
- - secure counterfeit microprocessors with firmware
- - secure credit cards and financial transactions
- - secure cargo
- - secure media and content streaming
- - secure radio frequency identification
- - level 4 person and non-person entity identity proofing
- - secure chain-of-command
- - secure need-to-know
- - secure email
- - secure browsers
- - and more
- Executives can receive corporate information
- - executive summaries
- - business plans and roadmaps
- - contracts, NDAs, licenses, permits
- - and more
There is an opportunity to work with BAH to secure data, privacy and identity.
Booz Allen Hamilton is a vendor-neutral, international contractor for governments and major corporations globally. You can arrange to have a private demonstration of these revolutionary information, identity, and network security technologies at the Booz Allen Hamilton Cyber Security Demonstrator in McLeans, Virginia. The link below is an example of a secure, managed portal. It links to the Cyber Demonstrator facility and requires an access key. To receive an access key, please contact Booz Allen Hamilton directly. These systems are all available as self contained enterprise and institutional frameworks where all key creation, distribution and management would be done internally.
Exploit the advantages of our Dynamic Identity Verification and Authentication Software Developer Kit with easy-to-implement api's and modules for all your security needs.