Dr. Issa Traore
Bruce M. Green
Patents & IP
Andre Brisson Business Dev.
Stephen Boren CTO
Please feel free to contact these experts.
Paul Thiel has over thirty years of Middle and Senior Management experience within Research and Development for the Information and Communication Technology sector in British Columbia. He has been an integral part of Applied Research and development activities in BC, plus Pacific Northwest, both as an employee of companies including British Columbia Institute of Technology (BCIT), PMC-Sierra Inc., MPR Teltech Ltd and as an independent consultant. He fulfilled a 3 year secondment as Senior Technology Advisor with the BC Provincial Government and is active in the BCTIA, VEF, etc. Many of the projects Paul has been responsible for included technology transfers, performing due diligence on technology, production interface, sourcing project funding, marketing studies and sales.
Paul is a Graduate of the Simon Fraser University (SFU) Executive MBA program, holds a B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from University of Alberta and is a Professional Engineer. He is a founding member of the Canadian Microelectronics Consortium and has served on many boards and advisory committees throughout his career.
Independent Advisor - (no contractural relationship)
Dr. Issa Traore
- Ph.D. in Software Engineering : Institute Nationale Polytechnique (INPT) -LAAS/CNRS, Toulouse, France
- Msc in Automatics and Computer Engineering, Ecole Nationale Superieure de l'Aeronautique et de l'Espace (E.N.S.A.E), Toulouse, France
- Msc In Aeronautics and Space Techniques, Ecole Nationale Superieure de l'Aeronautique et de l'Espace (E.N.S.A.E), Toulouse, France
- Avionics maintenance Certificate, Fokker Training Center , Amsterdam, Holland
- Aircraft Engineer Degree, Ecole de l'Air, Salon de Provence, France
- Jul. 2005-: Associate Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Victoria, B.C., Canada
- Nov. 1999- June 2005: Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Victoria, B.C., Canada
- June 1999-Oct 1999: Senior Lecturer, Department of Informatics , University of Oslo, Norways
- Nov. 1998- May 1999: Research Associate, Institute for Energy Technology, Halden/ Department of Informatics, University of Oslo, Norways
- June 1998-Oct. 1998: Post-Doc Research Associate, LAAS-CNRS, Toulouse, France
- 1990-1993: Maintenance Engineer, Air Ivoire, Abidjan, Ivory Coast
Intellectual Property Advisor
Bruce M. Green, Barrister and Solicitor, Patent and Trade-mark Agent
Oyen Wiggs Green & Mutala,
480 The Station, 601 West Cordova Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Tel: (604) 669-3432 Fax: (604) 681-4081
Bruce is a partner in the Vancouver, B.C. law firm of Oyen Wiggs Green & Mutala, practising since 1981 in the area of intellectual property law, licensing and litigation. He has received an A.B. in Physics from Princeton University, M.A. in Philosophy from the University of Western Ontario, and an LL.B. from Osgoode Hall Law School. Bruce was called to the Bar of Ontario in 1981 and the Bar of British Columbia in 1984. He is a Registered Patent Agent (Canada and U.S.) and a Registered Trade Mark Agent (Canada and U.S.), Member of the Licensing Executives Society, Fellow of the Patent and Trademark Institute of Canada, Past Chairman, Computer Law Subsection, Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch, and since 1986 an Adjunct Professor, University of British Columbia Faculty of Law lecturing on copyright law.
Bruce has been a frequent contributor to Continuing Legal Education programs on intellectual property law and litigation and the author of a number of papers in those areas, author of the Copyright section of the B.C. Annual Review of Law and Practice and author of the Intellectual Property section of the Continuing Legal Education Society of B.C.'s Due Diligence Deskbook. He acts regularly as trial and appellate counsel in the B.C. Supreme Court and Court of Appeal and the Federal Court of Canada, Trial and Appeal divisions in intellectual property causes, including patent infringement and trade secrets. Bruce is WIPO trained in intellectual property mediation.
"Whitenoise has unique detection capabilities that make it ideal for Identity Management and Intrusion detection."
- Stephen Boren